Condor 2 Alveomesh Nautico Pierre Black
The style Condor 2 is designer as a running shoe. In fact, in 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport. And on top of it the 57% of materials used on its manufacturing are bio-based or recycled. It is super light and comfortable. Here it comes in black and navy with contrast details as the V lateral logo and the sole in cream.
- This style runs a bit short, we strongly recommend going for one size up.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
- Upper in Alveomesh - 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew - 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew - 100% ricinus oil
- Lining Tech - 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole - 51% sugar cane - 21% recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsole - 51% sugar cane - 5% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology - 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole - 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber